- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) of honey
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) of sugar
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) of egg whites (about 3 egg whites)
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) of pine nuts
- 2 oz (60 g) of sugar
- 18 oz (500 g) of whipped cream
- 12 Pan di Stelle
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
Toast the pine nuts with 60 g of sugar and a splash of water. Let cool.
Whisk the egg whites. Bring sugar and honey to 121°C / 250ºF and pour them onto the egg whites making a meringue. When the mixture is cold, combine the softly whipped cream and pine nuts.
Spread the mixture into 12 transparent glasses, putting semifreddo, then a Pan di Stelle, more semifreddo and ending with a Pan di Stelle.
Place the semifreddo in the freezer for at least 3 hours to solidify.