- 6 Mulino Bianco Cuoricini Cookies
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 1 cup cream
- Lemon peel
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Mint leaves and chocolate sauce for garnish (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
1. In a saucepan, heat the milk and lemon peel on the stove. Reduce to half, then add the sugar. Turn hear off, mix in gelatin. Strain and let cool.
2. Before it sets, add the cream, mix well and put it into single-portion aluminum molds, filling them half way.
3. Place them in the fridge until thickened.
4. When ready to serve, garnish with mint leaf and a drizzle of chocolate and serve with Cuoricini cookies.