- 12 Mulino Bianco Black & Green Olive Sfilati breadsticks
- ½ cup mascarpone gorgonzola (or sweet gorgonzola)
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- 12 black olives, chopped
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
1. Place cheese in a bowl and mix until smooth, or use a food processor to soften.
2. On a sheet of parchment paper, mix the sesame seeds, pistachios, almonds, and olives.
3. Dip the breadstick into the cheese mixture then roll into the chopped ingredients; place on a plate.
4. Chill breadsticks for 10 minutes before serving.