(Makes 12 appetizers)
- 12 Mulino Bianco Black & Green Olive Sfilati breadsticks
- 6 slices of tuna carpaccio
- 6 slices of swordfish carpaccio
- 3 ounces (3/8 cups) Ricotta or cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped herbs like parsley and chives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
1. Combine the herbs with the cheese and olive oil. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Dip the breadstick into the cheese mixture, then wrap with the carpaccio. Serve.