- 12 Mulino Bianco Tomato & Oregano Sfilati breadsticks
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 shallot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
1. Sauté the shallot in olive oil. Add rosemary and chickpeas and cook until tender.
2. Remove rosemary leaves then place the chickpeas in a blender (add some cooking water if mixture is too thick). Season with salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
3. Place in a small bowl, sprinkle with poppy seeds and serve with the Mulino Bianco breadsticks.