- 12 Mulino Bianco Tomato & Oregano Sfilati breadsticks
- 1 can cannellini beans
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
1. Sauté celery, carrots, onions with half the olive oil, add beans and simmer 5 minutes with vegetable stock.
2. Blend the bean mixture with sesame seeds, remaining olive oil, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve in small dipping bowls with the breadsticks.