- 12 Tomato Sfilati
- 7 oz (200 g) of robiola cheese or other fresh cheese
- A small bunch of basil
- 2 tablespoons of flaked almonds
- 12 thin slices of prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons of grated pecorino cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
Prepared a creamy mixture by blending the robiola cheese with the basil leaves, sliced almonds, grated cheese and a drizzle of oil. Season with salt and pepper and, with the help of a piping bag with a star nozzle, place in some individual serving bowls.
Garnish with a basil leaf and almond flakes.
Wrap each one of the Tomato Sfilati in a thin slice of prosciutto and serve.