- 12 Mulino Bianco Tomato & Oregano Sfilati breadsticks
- ¾ cup Robiola cheese or other soft, fresh cheese
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced, divided
- 2 tablespoons Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
1. Blend cheese, 8 basil leaves, 1 tablespoon of almonds, Pecorino cheese and olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Place mixture in a piping bag with a star nozzle and distribute in individual bowls.
3. Garnish with remaining basil and almonds.
4. Wrap breadsticks with prosciutto and serve.