- 12 Mulino Bianco Tomato & Oregano Sfilati breadsticks
- 1 zucchini, washed, peeled and sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 small eggplant, washed, peeled and sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 red radicchio, washed and cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt
HOW TO PREPARE THEM
1. Heat the grill. Season zucchini and eggplant with a tablespoon of olive oil and pinch of salt. Grill until tender and soft. Set aside.
2. Season radicchio with remaining olive oil and add to the same grill. Cook until tender and soft. Set aside.
3. Wrap the breadsticks with the vegetables: 4 with eggplant, 4 with zucchini and 4 with radicchio.
4. Serve on a plate drizzled with balsamic vinegar.